In my previous post ,I just explained how to configure Qmail server in rpm based machines (exactly centos 6 )
Its take two days for me to complete overall configuration without any issues, But its a two much time for business environment so i created simple single bash script for installing full fledged Qmail server on your server within few minutes.
To download here the link
Note: try to run this script as a root user
This script provides end users particularly in RPM based machine envrionment to install Qmail server along with following functions.
- Daemontools (manage qmail daemons)
- Checkpassword (password-checking interface)
- Ucspi-tcp (smtp)
- Ucspi-ssl (smtp with SSl and TLS support)
- ClamAv (Antivirus)
- Spamassassin (Mail filter)
- Qmail-pop3d (POP3 server)
- Dovecot (IMAP server)
- Simscan ( Mail Scanner)
- Squirrelmail (web-based email application)
- Vpopmail (manages virtual user accounts)
- Mysql (Database to store virtual user accounts)
- Vipul’s Razor (spam-detection-and-filtering network)
- Ripmime (attachments out of a MIME encoded email)
- Autoresponse ( autoresponders for mailboxes)
- Ezmim (managing electronic mailing lists)
- QmailAdmin (web interface for managing email addresses in virtual domains)
- Validcrptto (verify the RCPT TO argument)
- QmailHandle (manage the qmail message queue)
- QmQtools (Qmail queue manipulation program)
- TinyDns (DNS server)
- Apache (web server)
- PHP (web development)
Note: This configuration have both SMTP and SMTPS (SSl) ,its your wish to go with anyone ( but i prefer SMTPS ).
This program also provide training requirements for new system administrators to let them install and test the new webhosting envrionment.